Wednesday, 19 August 2009
Feed the Facebank! The Facebank Dodeka is the coolest piggy-bank we've ever seen, bar none, and is the large-size version of the orignal Facebank. Put coins in the Dodeka's mouth, and he slowly eats them, with cartoony-but-lifelike movement that will make you wonder if he's actually alive. His huge coin resovoir has enough space for months of deposits, and his seamless motorized face and sounds will keep you coming back to feed him over and over.
- Join the sushi train!
- Old cartoons my new obsession!
- The kurt cobain of japanese Art
- Your driving this car up the walls!
- Garbage bag art
- This battery is as weird as it is totally cool. ...
- Gloves of art
- bug buddha
- 'suicide forest'
- PAC crash
- clever little chop sticks!
- Blind Karaoke kamikaze star!
- FACE BANK!
- fast food japan!
- What better way to start a new blog!
- ▼ August (17)