Tuesday, 18 August 2009
The Super Potato shop is divided into 3 floors, for a total of 50,000 used games available in stock and everything is perfectly classified and easy to find.
If you love video games this place is simply incredible, the funny thing is that you see many men, but also women and couples coming together to do their shopping just like in any other shop...also some people 40 or more years old, another proof that the video game culture has deep roots in Japan.
consider a little visit at the Super Potato Shop, it might bring old memories back to life and maybe make you want to look after your old but loved consoles!
Sweet as cheesecake flavoured Japanese bread!
- Join the sushi train!
- Old cartoons my new obsession!
- The kurt cobain of japanese Art
- Your driving this car up the walls!
- Garbage bag art
- This battery is as weird as it is totally cool. ...
- Gloves of art
- bug buddha
- 'suicide forest'
- PAC crash
- clever little chop sticks!
- Blind Karaoke kamikaze star!
- FACE BANK!
- fast food japan!
- What better way to start a new blog!
- ▼ August (17)