Thursday, 20 August 2009
Boglins were rubbery hand puppets that resembled small monsters, goblins and aquatic creatures. The Boglins were part of the "monster creatures" craze during the late nineteen eighties, which included Ghoulies, Critters, Ghost busters, and Gremlins. Generally, the Boglin puppet was aimed at small children (boys in particular) from eight to eleven, as they were popularly used for frightening others, but have become valuable collectibles in recent years.
I am in the process of collecting some of these little fuckers on eBay.As i want to use them in a music video,so far the boglin tally is 2!
ill keep you posted on my hunt.
- Join the sushi train!
- Old cartoons my new obsession!
- The kurt cobain of japanese Art
- Your driving this car up the walls!
- Garbage bag art
- This battery is as weird as it is totally cool. ...
- Gloves of art
- bug buddha
- 'suicide forest'
- PAC crash
- clever little chop sticks!
- Blind Karaoke kamikaze star!
- FACE BANK!
- fast food japan!
- What better way to start a new blog!
- ▼ August (17)